Goals in 2023

Hey!


Happy new year, everyone! 🎉


We are now in 2023. I hope all of us will be doing excellent this year.


Have you thought about your goals in 2023, yet? I kinda have a few. So, I'll go first.


Possibly similar to my friends, one of my goals in 2023 is to be accepted at my dream university through the SNBP or SNBT track (preferably the SNBP track). Come on, let's face the reality, who doesn't want to be accepted at their dream university anyway? Almost everyone, including me, wants that. My reason for having this particular goal is that it can be something that will make my parents happy. Of course, every parent wants the best for their children, such as enrolling in a top university in the country or perhaps in the world! Besides that, another reason is that I see college or university as a process to enriching our insight, connections, and skills. It possibly can also support our future careers. Currently, I personally believe that many jobs in the future will require a bachelor's degree, although not all jobs may not need it. It seems bachelor's degree is quite important and necessary. 


To achieve that goal of mine, what can be done is study. I can't rely on the SNBP track to be accepted at a university. Another way to get accepted is to do a written test. So, studying the material for the test is the main key. During the last school holiday, I studied a few times, probably four times. I focus on studying materials that related to mathematics. Why? Because every time I do tryouts at the tutoring center (bimbel), my lowest score is always in the section related to math. So, that's why I try to learn and review material related to mathematics, such as probability (peluang), exponentials (eksponen), and mathematical logic (logika matematika). Even so, I am still far away from proficient and have to keep learning.


Another goal of mine that I want to try to work on is to develop my values. During school days, at least what I have experienced so far, I focused too much on academic grades rather than improving my values ​​outside of the academic grades, such as in arts and soft skills. I have not thought clearly how I can achieve this goal. However, some of the possible way that I can think of right now is to attend self-improvement seminars, be more open with other people, and can also join volunteer work or something like that.

That is some goals of mine that I possibly can think of right now. So, what's your goal in 2023?

I sincerely hope that we can achieve our goals for this year.

Cheers! ✨


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Passion and What I Want To Do in the Future

News Item